- Go to the individual page of the picture you want to add. For Mandy’s first drawing, that would be this one.
- If you’re logged in and it’s your picture, you should see a magnifying glass on top labeled “all sizes,” like this—
Click on that.
- After the first click, Flickr will probably show you the “Large” view, which is too big to fit nicely in our blog template. So next, click where it says “Medium”:
- Now that you’ve got the Medium view in front of you, scroll down until you see instructions like these:
Select all the gunk in that box and copy it to your computer’s clipboard.
- On the WordPress post page, if you see something like this—
—click the tab labeled “HTML” before proceeding.
- Paste the text you copied from Flickr into your blog post, type some text under it (or not), and click “Preview.” If it looks okay, publish it!